top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Öffentlich·9 Mitglieder

[[[TV!!]]] Norwich City vs Cardiff City live match 17.02.2024

Highlights and livestreams of Championship 2023/24 football fixture between Cardiff City and Norwich City. Best place to watch the 11.11.2023 match of ...

“A club signing?” the German said. “We don’t do this. Until now we didn’t do club signings and coach’s signings. We do signings because we decide together because we believe it’s a good pick and a good addition to the squad, and this was exactly the case. As the 2021/22 Europa League returns for the knockout round play-offs, we bring you the state of play, upcoming fixtures and the schedule for the remainder of the tournament. Cardiff City - Norwich City Live - Championship The match starts at 3:00 PM on November 11th, 2023. Catch the latest Cardiff City and Norwich City news and find up to date Championship standings, results, top ... The semi-finals will be played on March 24 and 25 in 2022, with the finals being held on March 28 and 29. De Gea has been at United for 10 years and has suffered some difficult moments, yet he is only 31 and his best performances might still lie ahead of him. Brentford fans can rest assured that we have undertaken significant due diligence to ensure that Christian is in the best possible shape to return to competitive football. Now Christian has made the decision to sign for Brentford, all parties want to focus fully on football. But Kelly has exclusively told Sky Sports News she's more than hopeful of playing a crucial part for both club and country this season. Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says he hopes Kyle Walker learns from a red card in the Champions League defeat by RB Leipzig that hurts his side. Asked whether the point would be a good one come the end of the season, the Scot simply responded: I don't think so, no. West Ham 1-1 Burnley - Match reportHow the teams lined up | Match statsHaving secured their first European semi-final in 46 years with a stunning quarter-final win in Lyon on Thursday, the match against Burnley always threatened to be a bit after the Lord's Mayor show. Diogo Jota took advantage of a Nuno Tavares mistake to roll into an empty net before Mohamed Salah slotted home a Mane cross for the third. The champions - Cove Rangers or Airdrieonians - will be automatically promoted to the Championship. The ninth-placed team will enter a play-off with three League Two teams. TALKING POINT - West Ham left wondering what could have been MAN OF THE MATCH - Ansgar Knauff (Eintracht Frankfurt) At half-time during Bayern Munich's August Bundesliga clash with Koln, Leroy Sane was taken off. Nobody could argue that his substitution was undeserved. Without a striker, the 27-year-old has been a regular as a false nine and is ready to step up and do what is required to hold off strong rivals. Senegal President Macky Sall has rewarded the players and coaches of the Lions of Teranga for emerging as champions of the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations. Norwich City v Cardiff City live online 17/02/2024 Stream th 6 hours ago — Norwich City v Cardiff City live online 17/02/2024 Stream the English League Championship Match Cardiff City vs. Norwich City . McInnes has not been in work since leaving Aberdeen last season, following eight years in charge at Pittodrie where he won one trophy. The question is with the group of players we have, how do we get more compact, more aggressive and even more nasty, it's about defending a lead. United spent £20 million ($27m) to re-sign Ronaldo from Juventus last August, 12 years on from his initial departure to Real Madrid. Ole is under massive, massive pressure but the first thing that has to happen is that he needs a team with courage, said Neville. It's going to be a hectic schedule until the end but you don't want it any different. I'm really happy with him and his performance. And the game was put to bed when Balogun nicked the ball away from Buchanan and sold the 'keeper and defender with a drag back before he put it on a plate for Watmore who squirmed the ball under Davies. Transfer Centre LIVE!Papers: Man Utd target Haaland, Rudiger, HaidaraRaiola: Big chance Haaland leaves BVB in summer FIFA have drawn up a set of rules and have not done meaningful consultation whatsoever. The 63-year-old former Red Bull man explained his usage of a 4-2-2-2 system, which saw Alex Telles and Diogo Dalot again preferred over Luke Shaw and Aaron Wan-Bissaka. I would love to say that I am confident, I am very positive and very hopeful that he will stay but it will be a decision at the end of the season, he said. I'm not pouring cold water on what has been a much-improved season for Palace but I do think they've been overhyped slightly due to who is managing them and what he achieved as a player. The Blues failed to register a shot in the first half with Romelu Lukaku wasting a good opportunity in a rare attack when instead of shooting, he overhit his pass to Hakim Ziyech who was offside. There were a few people who must have been fans shouting the score out to me when I was on stage but I wasn't even thinking about it because we had such a good night anyway. What a crucial player he's become to England and the way Southgate wants his England side to play. He will not play in either of the games. In a frantic second half, Phil Foden swiftly restored City's two-goal advantage but Vinicius Junior replied instantly to make it 3-2 with half an hour to play. Bernardo Silva netted a fourth allowing City fans to breath easier, only for Benzema to respond with an audacious penalty leaving the score at 4-3 ahead of the eagerly-anticipated second leg. He is the present and future of the club. The centre-back began to play more regularly under Ronald Koeman in the 2020-21 campaign. What went wrong for Man City in Madrid?Merson Says: Grealish doesn't fit at City - and they might sell himI am happy to swim against the market as I remain very edgy about City after they have played a Champions League knockout match especially with the mental hangover potentially lingering from Wednesday. Regardless of the way this game went, there was always going to be an immense sense of pride come full-time for St Johnstone. His public appearances were already being minimised before the COVID-19 pandemic and since then he has made few unnecessary forays outside his house near Santos. In my early years at Manchester United, probably until we had my first son, Kai, I locked myself away really. I never went out.  Ridiculous, appalling or just soft? Jota was brought down in the 85th minute and Fabinho converted the penalty in the 89th Phillips was substituted at half-time during Saturday's goalless draw at Brighton, but boss Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed it was for tactical reasons and the England midfielder is available.

Info

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Mitglieder

bottom of page