top of page

Bedtime Stories - Tales from Our Commmunity

Öffentlich·9 Mitglieder

MC vs. Chelsea live free 17/02/2024

Nov 12, 2023 — Manchester City vs. Chelsea FREE LIVE STREAM (11/12/23): Watch Premier League online | Time, TV, channel · Click Claim Promo to Activate · Up to ...

Vitoria Guimaraes have struggled to adapt to European football this season, losing their opening three group games and drawing their fourth in what was always going to be a tricky group to progress from. Standard Liege, on the other hand, have surprised many with some of their performances in the Europa League and while things are tight at the top it is a testament to their good home form that they remain in with a chance of qualification with two games remaining. Step forward Gascoigne, who celebrated his sublime goal in a 2-0 England win by recreating the scene from a Hong Kong bar on the Wembley pitch. England reached the semi-finals at Euro 96Shearer: "We were going into a tournament at Wembley and the players were sat in a chair throwing tequila and vodka back. Terry Venables turned it around and we had to go out and repay him for sticking up for us. Gazza said he was going to recreate it if he scored. Orlando Pirates will head to this game as favorites going by their record over Golden Arrows, but we just don’t know how their reaction will be after the loss in Soweto Derby. Golden Arrows will want to take advantage of that but they have not been doing so well lately. Arrows have struggled, and most of their good times came late in games or were errors by opponents. With the two sides’ issues coming to this game, it is tough to make a pick but one factor that stands out is the shyness in attack. Just one of the last five meetings has seen both sides score, and only that game has ended in over 2.5 goals. Both sides have not been scoring a lot too ahead of this game, so our pick will be on the game to end with under 2.5 goals. Watch in-play clips and follow live text commentary of the rest of Saturday's FA Cup action hereHammers left to focus on battle for survivalBilic made eight changes from the team that lost at home to Stoke on Monday, his side's latest slip-up in a run that has seen them fail to win in the league since 14 December. But the visitors were still too strong for a disjointed West Ham side who repeatedly gave the ball away in the early stages. What channel is Man City v Chelsea Premier League 21 hours ago — TV coverage, live stream and kick-off time. Check out how to watch Man City v Chelsea in the Premier League, including TV channel, radio ... MC vs Chelsea live match 17 February 2024 Sport 9 hours ago — MC vs Chelsea live match 17 February 2024 Sport. 3 days ago — Highlights and app, and watch match highlights for free shortly after full-time. Strasbourg have been fairly poor on the road this season, their last match being a perfect example of this, but at the Stade de la Meinau they have been a completely different team with confident performances wowing their home fans. They've won four of their last five matches in the east of France with tough teams like Nice (1-0), Montpellier (1-0 and Nantes (2-1) being brushed aside. They've lost just two of their eleven home games this season (three of these came in their Europa League qualifiers) with them averaging 1.72 goals scored and 0.81 goals conceded in this time. Rennes vs Lazio predictions for Thursday's UEFA Europa League action. It's a must win game for Lazio and they are expected to pick up all 3 points in France. Read on for all our free UEFA Champions League predictions and betting tips. Manchester City vs Chelsea: Live stream, TV channel, kick 4 hours ago — Where to watch the Premier League match online between Manchester City and Chelsea, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and ... My best moment as a Tottenham fan came last season in a bar in Amsterdam, in the Champions League. Moura celebrates after scoring Tottenham's winner in THAT semi-final"I did not actually get into the ground for the second leg of our semi-final against Ajax. We watched in a bar, but it was one of the greatest nights supporting Tottenham that I have ever had. The night before, Liverpool did the impossible when they came back from losing the first leg 3-0 to knock Barcelona out. The winter break couldn’t have come at a better time for Boavista, who headed into the festive period reeling from their fourth defeat in five league games. Prior to that they were actually enjoying a very promising season, having remained unbeaten for their first nine outings. Granada fc will go head to head with Villarreal fc in Spain La liga Santander this evening., their last head to head game have ended with each team scores four goals and the total number of goals reach eight goals so here I think the best prediction is to choose number of goals as it is difficult to know actual winner. Chris Bass is the first manager of FC Isle of Man, which is owned by Sporting Club Isle of Man and has the support of the Manx government and local businesses. He landed the job after two decades managing St George's, the nine-time Isle of Man Premier League champions. I have a small landscaping and construction company," said Bass. Yes, I'm suffering financially. I can't work and I haven't had any income for three weeks. He has appeared in all but two of Southampton's games this season, starting 18 of their 22 Premier League matches. While he has been substituted off in 12 of those games, this is as much in recognition of his work-rate while on the pitch as the desire to wrap him in cotton wool. I feel I am in a better place mentally this year," says Ings. I came back in pre-season better physically than when I arrived here. After the match, he apologised to Spanish forward Morata, adding: "I know it's not good what I did, but I didn't have any other option. Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone was surprisingly philosophical in defeat, telling Federico Valverde: "You did what you had to do"That's kind of… admirable… we guess?Simeone certainly seemed to think so - which is perhaps surprising until you remember he wasn't exactly shy of the dark arts during his own playing career (David Beckham, are you reading this?)After the game, former Argentina midfielder Simeone said: "The award for the best player had to do with that piece of play. This is the first meeting between these two sides so there’s no history to speak of but this should be an interesting game as Western United try to get back to winning ways and Sydney look to maintain pace at the top of the league. Sydney have scored 14 goals in six games so far and have looked very dangerous in the final third whilst Western United have averaged 1.1 goals scored and conceded this season. Leicester City have seven points from their last three home league games without a goal being conceded. Sheffield United have only earned five points from their last five away league fixtures. Sheffield United have only scored in one of their last four away league matches. Only Watford and Aston Villa have scored less away league goals this season than Sheffield United. Chelsea's 13 Premier League away games this season have seen 49 goals scored (F27 A22) - no other sides have seen more on the road (level with Manchester City). This was the sixth Premier League game this season that Chelsea failed to win despite scoring the first goal (D5 L1) - only West Ham (7) have failed to win more games in which they've opened the scoring this season (pending results of 15:00 kick-offs). Shakhtar Donetsk will play against Dynamo Kyiv in the Premier League of Ukraine on Sunday. Shakhter Donetsk won last two friendly Games and Scored four goals each in both. They lost last game to FK Zorya Luhansk by 0-1 in the championship Group. But they they won two games at home and away before last game and Scored four goals each in both. While Dynamo Kyiv Drawn last game to Desna by 1-1 in the Championship Group but won two games in regular season at home and away . Four officers were shot and injured on Monday night during unrest in St Louis, Missouri. Onuoha added that the gun laws in the USA added to his sense of unease. He said: "I have loved living in this country but there is [another] side of it. In the UK, I am more comfortable because if something happens it probably will not be deadly - but over here because of their rights it is more common that altercations become deadly. Trabzonspor statement read. In accordance with the termination agreement, the football player gave up all his forward-looking rights and receivables. Video - 'I have a wonderful team' - Zidane lauds Real after Clasico win01:16 The news is being reported as a huge surprise in Turkey, with Sturridge finding form and Trabzonspor currently sitting top of the Super Lig in a tight title race that also includes Galatasaray, Sivasspor and Istanbul Basaksehir. The home side grew in confidence, with the breakthrough coming giftwrapped. James Tavernier struggled to clear, Lewis Moore chased what looked to be a lost cause, cut the ball back for Bozanic after McGregor had committed himself, and the ball was hammered home from close range. Rangers pushed forward, leaving gaps at the back. Posted at 72' Foul by Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 72' Shaun Williams (Millwall) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Matheus Pereira. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked. Liverpool v Southampton *Southampton have won three of their last 30 away top-flight matches against Liverpool (D 10, L 17). Southampton, who are ninth, have lost only once in their last seven matches, winning five. Liverpool have scored 13 goals in their last five league matches against Southampton, winning all of them. One more friendly match for today and one more match where I believe that we will see plenty of goals, what is for me very real and ok to try. So, let's start from Slavoj and that is team who is have big problems with defense, and in the same time, they are have pretty good attack. They are team who is in the middle of the table, all the time and they can beat any rival in that league. Pisek is similar team who is also very efficient and I believe that this will be just efficient duel. I will try. Inter have won ten home league games this season. Only two have been lost with Juventus and Bologna being the two to beat them. Their most recent home league fixture saw them come from behind to get a 3-1 win over Torino. Both teams have scored in seven of their last eight home league matches. Only Brescia, who are on their way back to Serie B, failed to score as they lost 6-0 at Inter. Unfortunately for them, Lionel Messi continued his outstanding goalscoring form over the international break, netting in both of Argentina’s games to make it 11 goals in his last nine appearances for club and country. Third-placed Atletico Madrid visit surprise package Granada on Saturday, while Eibar host Alaves in a Basque derby on Sunday. City are the only side they have visited in the competition without ever winning, but Chelsea will be hoping their switch in head coach from Nick Cushing to Alan Mahon could also mean a change in their fortunes. If they are to take the three points in Manchester, all eyes will be on number nine Beth England, who set a record by scoring in eight consecutive WSL appearances last time out. United to seal Sancho signing Manchester United are "confident" of signing Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho this summer, according to the Mirror. The England international has impressed during his time in the Bundesliga and now a transfer away from Germany is looking likely this summer. Ole Gunner Solskjaer's side are the favourite to sign the 19-year-old, but they face stiff competition from Paris Saint-Germain after the French side knocked Dortmund out of the Champions League on Wednesday. Jurgen Klopp made nine changes to the side that secured a 13-point lead at the top of the Premier League with a win over Sheffield United last time out, and it showed as the visitors carved out the better opportunities early on. Adrian made three super saves in a lively first half as the Blues shaded it ahead of a Liverpool second-string that featured four teenagers following the early withdrawal of James Milner through injury. The Magpies were beaten by Burnley, Manchester United and Everton respectively during their recent dip in form, though it's interesting to note that their 1-2 reverse against the Toffees was their first loss at St. James' Park in nine top-flight games. Game for the 26th round of the Championship with Sheffield Wednesday facing Hull City in a contest between two teams that still have hopes to get promoted to the Premier League next season. The Over 2.5 goals is currently available at 1.80 and is a very interesting line if we look at the current trends of both teams. This line was covered in in three of the last four games of these two teams played and we believe that the trend will continue here. Having said that, we will take the Over 2.5 goals as the best line to take here. Youngsters Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot and Neco Williams were all on the bench for the 1-0 win over Wolves last Sunday. We have now 13 outfield players plus now Takumi, but not for this game," said Klopp. We don't have in all positions massive alternatives, so a few of them have to go again and hopefully they can. Ox looks good, Joel looks good, Fabinho looks good, Shaqiri looks good and Lovren looks good, but not ready.

Info

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Mitglieder

bottom of page